Today marked the grand opening of the stunning Pierce Boston, a luxury condo and apartment leasing building on the intersection of Brookline Avenue and Boylston Street. The 30-story tower holds 109 condominium units, 240 rental units, and over 20,000 square feet of street-level dining and retail shops.
The building, owned by Samuels & Associates in partnership with Landsea, was designed by Arquitectonica, a world renowned architecture firm famous for their sleek, modernistic designs. With its glass exterior and angular profile, Pierce Boston’s contemporary design was designed to reflect Boston’s vibrant, urban overtones.
“As we unveil Pierce Boston today we’re celebrating a new standard of luxury living in Boston’s most dynamic neighborhood,” said Leslie Cohen, Principal, COO, and Head of Asset Management at Samuels & Associates. “With more residents moving in every day, we are excited to welcome young professionals, families, and couples looking to become part of this vibrant community and immerse themselves in everything Pierce Boston and The Fenway have to offer.”
“Much like the surrounding Emerald Necklace, Pierce Boston’s interiors balance the dynamic, artistic energy of the Fenway with the quietude and beauty of nature,” commented Lois Goodell, Principal and Director of Interior Design at CBT. “We are honored to have been chosen to provide residents with an oasis to call home that will continue to both surprise and create a sense of calm each day.”
The penthouse condos make up the top ten floors of the building, and have floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides of the apartments, giving way to panoramic and unobstructed views of Boston, Cambridge, the Charles River, and the Emerald Necklace.
Condominium owners can enjoy:
- The Levity Lounge, a top-floor oasis on level 30, has a sky top pool, sleek seating areas, a private dining room with a glass floor suspended over a shimmering blue glass tile mosaic, and a secluded library with wood panels and leather chairs.
- 24/7 doorman and concierge service Luxury Attaché
- Fitness room with yoga studio
- Private sky cabanas for purchase
Condominiums have high-end finishes and appliances such as:
- Quartz “Calacatta” Caesarstone waterfall kitchen countertops
- Professional-grade Wolf appliances: 4-burner gas cooktop, built-in wall oven, stainless steel range hood, and microwave
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher
- Oversized closets
- Tub/shower with white back-painted glass tile walls
- High ceilings and 7”-wide plank European Oak wood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Stackable Bosch washer/dryer in laundry closet
“Pierce Boston’s residents are going to love living in The Fenway,” said Jed Lowry, Vice President at Landsea Holdings Corporation. “So much is happening in The Fenway, and Pierce Boston is the perfect home base, with everything you need to enjoy an active, urban lifestyle in one of Boston’s best neighborhoods. We are thrilled to have partnered with Samuels & Associates to launch Pierce Boston, as it typifies the lifestyle focused development approach we seek as we continue to expand our presence in the Northeast and beyond.”
One of the most enticing aspects of this new luxury apartment complex is its proximity to the best Boston has to offer. Pierce Boston is steps away from Fenway Park, Newbury St, and some of Boston’s best restaurants. The Pierce plaza is also set to open to the public and be integrated into the Emerald Necklace and connected to already existing green space along the Fens.